Monday, June 13, 2011

busy in lab~

Assalamualaikum, oh my !! last week. this week and mostly all of the week after this i am gonna be very busy... i am started my lab work last week and the most tiring day started... i feel very weak, yet sometimes i think i got not enough sleep.... what should i do? its my job. oh.. no no no. i am still a student. but currently i am working on my final year project in  pharmaceutical field.. gladly, i feel like i am working at Chinese herbal shop... making potion   for good health. Nevertheless, these is all for my graduation in biotechnology.These is the sacrifices before i end this degree in 3 years... Any other student happily at home, i am here in the lab for almost 3 months working on project. anyways.. i know these must be good for me. if its not now.. maybe later. 

What is my project? ok i will discuss about it later. this is just a short entry because i already want to go back after a long day in these lab. see you all soon. love ya!


p/s: hope all my work end well.
p/s 2: sorry for my busy work. hope u understands my ci..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...